- Married men must be at least twenty years old by registration day.
- Married women must be at least eighteen years old by registration day.
- All single students under twenty-five must live in the dormitory, unless otherwise approved by the administration.
- Three personal references, including one from the student’s pastor, must be received by the dean.
- Applicants who have not completed high school must complete the G.E.D. test before the start of the semester.
- You must provide a valid driver’s license or an State ID card and your social security card. For foreign students you must provide a valid passport.
Students planning to attend college for the first time should use the following
checklist for applying to Oklahoma Baptist College.
- Obtain and fill out an application form. Mail it to the registrar at:
Oklahoma Baptist College
5517 NW 23rd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73127.
- Attach a recent photograph.
- Enclose the non-refundable $50.00 application fee.
- Request your high school transcript or GED diploma be sent directly to the registrar.
- Request recent ACT or SAT results be sent to the registrar.
- Have a medical doctor complete the medical form on the back of the application.
Transfer students should use the following checklist for transferring to Oklahoma Baptist College. Upon receiving all information, the college office will notify the prospective student, in writing, of his standing with Oklahoma Baptist College.
- Complete steps 1 through 6.
- Request each college or junior college which you have attended to send a complete, official transcript directly to the registrar.
Transfer students must be in good standing (academic, financial, etc.) at previous schools attended. Credit is given for all courses equivalent to courses
offered in this catalog and for which a grade of “C” or better was earned. An
evaluation of the transfer student’s transcript must be made by the appropriate
department head and the registrar to determine acceptable credits as well as the student’s classification. Transfer students having a cumulative GPA of less than 2.00 (semester basis) in all courses taken at all other schools will be accepted on academic probation. At least thirty (30) credits must be earned in residence at Oklahoma Baptist College to qualify for a diploma from this institution.
Transcripts showing successful completion of correspondence courses of
any kind are not normally accepted for credit toward the diploma programs. Any request for an exception to this policy must be made in writing to the dean; each exception must be approved by the administration on a one-time basis.
Recognizing that not all applicants will have educational backgrounds which
fit the Oklahoma Baptist College Application for Admission form, the college will consider applications on an individual basis.
Foreign Student Admissions
We welcome students from other countries. Download this form and send it to us with the other admission forms.